jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Yvonne Kenny - Great Operatic Arias in English Vol. 2

Great Operatic Arias in English Vol. 2
Yvonne Kenny - soprano
London Symphony Orchestra
Richard Hickox - conducción
Chandos, 2003

Tracklist:

1. Rinaldo - Ah! Cruel man
2. Le nozze di Figaro - Well, what did you tell him? - How delightful 'tis
3. Cosi fan tutte - He's left me? - Ah, forgive, my love, forgive me
4. Arabella - He's not the one who is right for me
5. Cosi fan tutte - By tomorrow we'll be together
6. Die lustige Witwe - A Vilia who liv'd by a cool forest glade
7. Die Zirkusprinzessin - Festive laughter, celebration - Where are they now?
8. Capriccio - Closing Scene: Where is my brother?
9. The Show is on -  Away with the music of Broadway!
10. King's Rhapsody - Some day my heart will awake

Descargar
Password: hartaopera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario