martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

Rosemary Joshua, Gerald Finey & Robin Blaze - Blow: Venus & Adonis

Blow: Venus and Adonis
Rosemary Joshua - soprano
Gerald Finley - barítono
Robin Blaze - contratenor
Clare College Chapel Choir
The Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment
René Jacobs - conducción
Harmonia Mundi, 2008

Tracklist:

1. Overture
2. The Prologue - Behold my arrows and my bow
3. The Prologue - Come shepherds all
4. The Prologue - Courtiers there is no faith in you
5. The Prologue - In these sweet groves
6. The Prologue - Cupid's Entry
7. Act I - The Act Tune
8. Act I - Venus! Adonis!
9. Act I - Hark, hark the rural music sounds
10. Act I - Adonis will not hunt today
11. Act I - Come, follow the noblest game
12. Act I - Entry A Dance by a Huntsmann
13. Act II - The Act Tune
14. Act II - You place with such delightful care
15. Act II - The Cupid's Lesson The insolent, the arrogant
16. Act II - Choose for the formal fool
17. Act II - A Dance of Cupids
18. Act II - Call the Graces
19. Act II - Mortals below, Cupids above
20. Act II - The Graces' Dance
21. Act II - Gavatt
22. Act II - Sarabrand for the Graces
23. Act II - A Ground
24. Act II - The Act Tune
25. Act III - Adonis, uncall'd for sighs
26. Act III - With solemn pomp let mourning Cupids bear
27. Act III - Mourn for thy servant

Descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario